25+ races per year!
Estuary races on the “Alameda Riviera” - flat water, warmer weather, camaraderie, and fun!
- Sunday Brunch Series
- Sweet Sixteen Wednesday night races
- Rites of Spring central-south Bay race offers multiple fleets: single-hand, double-hand, full crew, spinnaker and no-spin
- InterClub: OYC hosts one of the 6 Saturdays of central-south Bay races starting in May through September
- Estuary Extravaganza: one day 3 race regatta in the Estuary hosted by OYC, EYC, and IYC together.
- Oktoberfest Fun Race: crew members awarded modified PHRF ratings for wearing Lederhosen or dirndl. It’s all about the sailing, the party and fun!
- Perpetual Cup Trophy awarded to member winning most OYC sponsored races
- Dinghy Races: 8 members owning Holder 12’s loan and swap boats for monthly fun races in front of the Club