The Club's facilities and amenities include:
- A large dining and bar area ("Commodores' Hall") overlooking the OYC marina and Oakland Estuary
- Library and meeting room ("Regatta Room")
- Updated showers and restrooms with built-in hairdryers
- 198 slips ranging from 28' - 50', plus three end-ties
- Guest dock facilities (160' side tie)
- Dinghy & Kayak storage
- Ample, free parking
- Conveniently located near shops and chandleries
The Oakland Yacht Club is proud to own its own clubhouse and marina. Collectively, The Board of Directors, The House Committee, The Harbor Committee, and all of the other member volunteers work together to ensure that improvements and upgrades are made to keep OYC at her best!
The Club is open to visitors:
- Tuesday through Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Closed Mondays
Do to the Alameda County Health Department mandates, the Oakland Yacht Club is Closed and will reopen as soon as permissable.